how to make mobility easier for artists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make mobility easier for artists

while waiting for the website, this forum is the very starting point of the interactive and innovative community network “e.mobility” is going to be. you are invited to look at the topics and to reply them. everyone can read and answer to everyone

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thema reisekosten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kravnavM

thema reisekosten Empty
PostSubject: thema reisekosten   thema reisekosten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm

ich finde das es in deutschland immer schwerer finanzielle mittel zu finden um z. b. zu einer audition zu fahren
der einzige weg dafür ist es sich arbeitlos zu melden u dann wenn man glück hat die fahrten bezahlt zu bekommen....
Back to top Go down
kravnav

thema reisekosten Empty
PostSubject: Re: thema reisekosten   thema reisekosten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:15 pm

so that means that the lack of finances hinders you
have you ever participated in a residence program? do you know of residence programs in you field of art? what would be your dream residency?
Back to top Go down
kravnavM

thema reisekosten Empty
PostSubject: thema reisekosten   thema reisekosten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:20 pm

i guess one crucial point is also the admission and selection procedures. it takes ages to be admitted and find your way to the residency. it`s a lot of administrative work beside all artistic work
Back to top Go down
kravnav

thema reisekosten Empty
PostSubject: Re: thema reisekosten   thema reisekosten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

do you have a practical suggestion to improve these conditions? how could for example the internet be used to improve the acccess to residency programs and to make it all easier
Back to top Go down
kravnavM

thema reisekosten Empty
PostSubject: Re: thema reisekosten   thema reisekosten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

one could for example change from postal sending ways to emailing.
it would also be easier for artists if they had someone besides them who is familiar with the adminstrative work, knows jury members and thus can make a suitable application form. i also think the selection progress must be made more transperant. it would be very helpful to get a feedback after having been denied a residency. one would have the chance to hand in a better concept or description next time.
Back to top Go down
kravnav

thema reisekosten Empty
PostSubject: Re: thema reisekosten   thema reisekosten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

I think you have hit on two crucial points here: Feedback and transparency
Feedback seems to be the easier one. It means that the decisionmakers would have to take it on them to give a reason for their decision
and transparency? how could an improvement of transparency be made? any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thema reisekosten Empty
PostSubject: Re: thema reisekosten   thema reisekosten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thema reisekosten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
how to make mobility easier for artists :: Chat Session 21/06/09 by Be Van Vark-
Jump to: